The most advanced and modern Spore modding tool.
Simple, easy and pretty. A modern user interface for a modern tool.
A new format that makes coding .prop files easier than ever. Includes error highlighting, so you can instantly detect what you are doing wrong. And autocomplete, to make coding a bit faster and more convienient.
User Interface Editor
- It has automatic updates, so you can always have the latest version of the program.
- A fast workflow. Convert the files, pack the mod and run the game in just one click.
- Can convert many file formats used by Spore such as PCTP, TLSA, SMT.
The program does not require installation. Just unzip the downloaded file and execute SporeModderFX.exe (or SporeModderFX.jar if you don’t have Windows). The program requires Java 8 to work.
SporeModderFX is still in development or in the GitHub page.
Here you have some example projects (just put them in the Projects folder) so you can see how to use SporeModderFX: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1wyhirfpp … ojects.rar
The addons for the 3d modelling program Blender allow us, among lots of other things, to export animated parts to use them in Spore. This is what the addons include:
– A RW4 Exporter, allowing you to export models into Spore to use them for your mods, with lot more functionality than SporeMaster provides. Its features have been listed below!
– A RW4 Importer, allowing you to import .rw4 models into blender.
– A GMSH Importer, allowing you to import .gmsh models into blender.
– A GMDL Importer, allowing you to import .gmdl models into blender, that is, Spore creations. Mind you, texture support isn’t available yet.
Support for MORPH HANDLES
Support for MOVEMENT ANIMATIONS
Support for EDITOR BACKGROUNDS
Support for BUILDING/VEHICLE PARTS
Support for OBJECT MODELS
The addons work fine with the latest Blender versions (2.8x).
The download page has an explanation on how to install the addons.
Here you have a basic tutorial about how to use the addons: How to use the SporeModder Blender Add-ons